[AZ-Observing] Re: How faint can you go M57 S&T article....

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 20:55:56 -0700

I didn't check a subset of the URL but if one goes to
http://c3po.cochise.cc.az.us/astro/ you will find an excellent web page, from
an excellent club, the Huachuca Astronomy Club in southeastern Arizona.  If you
have a few minutes please check out the
images and photos link.  There's much more there and I haven't begun to look at
all of it - yet.

Clear skies - again,
aj