[AZ-Observing] Re: Heck With the Monsoons Star Party

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 13:19:20 -0700

Joe, I checked the August newsletter and the SAC web site; there were two
places in the newsletter and one in the web site that referenced the Heck With
the Monsoon Star Party.  All had the August 23rd date!!!
Sooo, to any and all that were thinking the star part was tonight (including
myself;o(() IT ISN'T!

The, "The Heck With the Monsoon Star Party & Novice Group Session," is still
being held on Saturday, August 23, 2003 at our Cherry Road site.

Don't be confused by my e-mail message as I'm the only one confused.

aj