[AZ-Observing] Grand Canyon Star Party Yahoo Group

  • From: Joe Bergeron <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 12:43:53 -0400

I've created a Yahoo group devoted to the Grand Canyon Star Party (I
guess since I couldn't be there I felt like doing something related to
it). The address is:

Sorry about the goofy group name, but "GCSP" was already taken by some
parenting group, and "grandcanyonstarparty" seemed a little unwieldy.
Sooo...join if you have a mind. Please forward this invitation to any
other interested parties.

I have the group set so I have to approve new members (to keep out the
riff-raff), but I can almost promise you I'll let you in.

Joe Bergeron

Fellow, International Association of Astronomical Artists

http://www.joebergeron.com