[AZ-Observing] Re: Good Video about Orion's Nebula Trapeze

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 20:50:31 -0700

Paul, when I was active in the Astro Society of Kansas City, someone brought
a CD to a meeting one night of an animated fly-through of the Milky Way, but
it may have been a first cut-- it was sort of raw and unpolished.  Good
draft attempt though.  I don't know whether the people who created it (I
think it may have been a JPL or NASA group) ever refined it or not.

Dick Harshaw