[AZ-Observing] Re: GCSP Video

  • From: Skylook123@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 11:40:48 EDT

Thanks for posting the message.  Looks like the NPS Press Release from  a
couple of weeks ago.  The slide show is also found on the main NPS GCSP  link:

_http://www.nps.gov/grca/planyourvisit/grand-canyon-star-party.htm_
(http://www.nps.gov/grca/planyourvisit/grand-canyon-star-party.htm)

There is also a podcast in a variety of formats and text that was  recorded
during last year's GCSP:

_http://www.nps.gov/grca/photosmultimedia/insiders-look-40.htm_
(http://www.nps.gov/grca/photosmultimedia/insiders-look-40.htm)
Hope those of you not actually setting up drop in to visit the North
and/or South Rims some time during the week.

Jim  O'Connor
South Rim Coordinator
20th Annual Grand Canyon Star  Party
gcsp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In a message dated 5/23/10 7:50:01 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
rharshaw2@xxxxxxx writes:

Got this in the  Prez's email today:

Hello folks,

Just wanted to let you know  that I posted info and video about your Star
Party event at the Grand  Canyon.  Check it out by clicking the link below.
Would you be so kind  as to email this link to your members? Or post this
link on your  website?

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-37185-Grand-Canyon-Hiking-Examiner~y2010m
5d22-Hikers-can-learn-about-Grand-Canyon-starry-nights-June-512-2010
<http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-37185-Grand-Canyon-Hiking-Examiner%7Ey20
10m5d22-Hikers-can-learn-about-Grand-Canyon-starry-nights-June-512-2010>

Keep up the good work,
Stacey Wittig

--
Stacey  Wittig
Register as Preferred Member and book Travel at:  http://bit.ly/9xlfjo

Richard  Harshaw

Cave Creek, Arizona

"Sometimes I pretend to be  normal, but it gets boring... so I go back to
being  me."