[AZ-Observing] [Fwd: telescope for sale]

  • From: Andrew Cooper <acooper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 18:43:01 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: telescope for sale
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 16:10:01 GMT
From: Jack Locke <starman2.1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: taaa@xxxxxxxx

Hi, I'm a member of the Prescott astronmy club and feel its time to move
to a bigger telescope.So I'm offering my 10" Meade LXDSN to someone who
is looking to step up in scopes also. I've had the scope for a year and
five months and have really enjoyed it. I built a pedestal mount to
overcome the instability of the factory tripod and mount.It comes with
the factory 6x30 finder scope, the special eyepiece package and four
nebula filters all for $1000. If your members know anyone that might be
interested please contact me at starman2.1@xxxxxxxxxxx and I will
deliver the scope in Arizona. Thanks

Jack Locke