[AZ-Observing] Fw: [amastro] Two-foot Diameter Pinhole Crescents and Endless Baily's Beads

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 21:48:40 GMT

Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244 Here's a good report talking about Baily's Beads and why
it's sometimes a good thing _not_ to be on the centerline of an annular
eclipse. As opposed to our several seconds worth of seeing beads, his report
says that they saw them for several minutes.
Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)