[AZ-Observing] Fw: Theft of Equipment

  • From: "Randy Peterson" <rgpeterson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 21:54:15 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Martin Thompson
To: evac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 8:06 AM
Subject: [EVAC] Theft of Equipment

Sad to say the following equipment was stolen from my van in the Riparian
Parking lot last night...

Canon Camera Bag containing..

Canon Digital Rebel XTi  (Body # 320112597)

Standard Zoom lens

75-300 mm zoom Lens

BG-E3 Battery Grip

2" ND13 Filter

T Ring

EOS mount to 2" nosepiece

EOS Mount to SCT Thread Adaptor

1GB Memory Cards (2)

Right Angle Viewfinder

Circular Polarizing Filter

Manuals, Software CD's etc

Celestron Eyepiece Kit

Standard Celestron  Branded case with 1.25" eyepiece & Filter set. and  a
Shorty+ Barlow.

If you see or hear of these being offered for sale please let me know or
contact Gilbert Police (Case# 0620174)

Martin Thompson