[AZ-Observing] Re: Fw: Shuttle/ISS Visible Pass Saturday Morning

  • From: Christopher Watson <skygx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 14:42:37 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Most of you guys will get a slightly better view of the pair than we in San
Diego, since the ground track runs up from Baja into AZ-NM.  The sky track
actually runs slightly south of Rigel for us, and we'll only have about 4
minutes and 20 seconds of both of them visible above 10 degrees altitude.
Clouds are bad here in the morning this time of year, however.  We may not get
to see anything.

Christopher Watson
The SkyGX Project
San Diego, CA, USA