[AZ-Observing] Fw: Fw: Re: Daytime Comet McNaught observation

  • From: "randy quiroz" <randyquiroz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 15:47:44 -0700

       Photo E-mail   Play =
slideshow<http://photos.msn.com/Viewing/Album.aspx?PST=3D8nK2AN1B!1LmPLmC=
9HXTY2aZiwo*fVjiuG5k8T1mQfMWTGygqCnoxhaNbiCMS!vw5fPIkr1EiAmgUv3S2zoLnQ%24=
%24> | Download images =
<http://photos.msn.com/viewing/Photos.aspx?pi_Type=3DSlideshowTask&Task=3D=
Download&stppData=3D&pi_ImagesOnly=3D1&Folder=3DnBuRgwTGIGizJaARxbZzfOBvc=
5eTefrNsfOP46SYbO4%24&User=3DLJjObqfwa767QCV8dxBy!G15PHW6vVmQ&pi_NoLogin=3D=
1>=20
      =
<http://photos.msn.com/Viewing/Album.aspx?PST=3D8nK2AN1B!1LmPLmC9HXTY2aZi=
wo*fVjiuG5k8T1mQfMWTGygqCnoxhaNbiCMS!vw5fPIkr1EiAmgUv3S2zoLnQ%24%24>=20
    =20

"Randy Quiroz"
RANDOLPH QUIROZ JR. Tucson, Arizona
"Astronomy is looking up"