[AZ-Observing] Re: Full Robert Burnham Jr. Interview Posted at Village Voice Site

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 15:27:29 GMT

15480 Empire Rd.
Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244

Thanks, Tom, an interesting and instructional read by the enigmatic personality
known as Robert Burnham. It makes you realize that sometimes, but not always,
there is a wonderful world underneath the layer of an introverted person.

This is what I posted in the comments section of the article for what it's
worth:
Wonderful self-interview by one of the best and most poetic sky interpreters of
all time. You see a quirky and maybe controlling sense of humor that can only
be accomplished by this technique. It is a way for Burnham to say what it is he
wants to say without someone else imposing their agenda on him. It is too bad
he couldn't have been with us longer. Thanks Tony for bringing this article to
light; I'm looking forward to part deux.

Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)