[AZ-Observing] Friday night observing run

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "AZ Observing" <AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 12:36:25 -0700

In case anyone is, or was, hoping for a run tonight my suggestion is to stay
home.  The clouds have already started their build up at Cherry Rd.  This can,
easily, be seen by looking to the north from just about anywhere in the Valley
of the Sun.  There is a very large cloud bank right over our esteemed observing
site.
Perhaps Saturday will be better.  Let's wait and see.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ