[AZ-Observing] Flatiron for Sat. night

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 23:54:08 -0700

Howdy all;

I am making a trip to Tucson tomorrow to buy a Celestron Nexstar 11 GPS.  So, I
am planning to travel to Flatiron on Saturday night to set it up and observe
with it.  Seeing as how both Dave Fredericksen and I will have new scopes on
that night, I assume that the cloud cover will be complete, it will probably
hail.....but, come anyway, we can at least TALK about using a telescope.

Hoping for the best;
Steve

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx
Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist