[AZ-Observing] Re: Flatiron

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 19:36:15 -0700

Stan, glad to hear about weather from \Brian.  At least we won't have to
worry about getting that cold, although on occasion the temps have dropped
pretty low and with some humidity it can make it start to get uncomfortable
especially for us desert dwellers.

I'm glad to hear the prospects begin to look good for the MM.  Hartmut
Frommert, the Messier Marathon Results web miester even sent me an e-mail
about the weather for that weekend.  Since his was from Friday it wasn't as
good as we are beginning to see now.

Clear skies and happy marathoning,
aj

Stan Gorodenski wrote:
Well, actually I was more interested in whether I would freeze solid if I
attended. :-) Stan Brian Skiff wrote: The current lore is that the unsettled
weather will run through Tuesday or Wednesday, then a ridge will build in
andit is likely to be clear next weekend. Can't say about cirrus, for
instance, but dry and warmer. \Brian -- See message header for info on list
archives or unsubscribing, and please send personal replies to the author,
not the list. -- See message header for info on list archives or
unsubscribing, and please send personal replies to the author, not the list.