[AZ-Observing] Re: Flat Iron Saturday night?

  • From: "Frank Honer" <fhoner@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 19:25:42 -0700

Since I work half way to the California border, I have some knowledge on the
west side gas situation. Before I go on, my disclaimer is that "past
performance may not be an indicator of future performance". Seems like I've
heard that somewhere before.

The further you go west the better your chances are of finding gas. The new
Phillips 66 station at I-10 and Jackrabbit Trail has had gas three of the
four times I have pass it. Further west, the Love's station on I-10 just
east of the Gila Bend turnoff has had gas four out of four times. Same with
Rip Griffins at the turnoff for Flat Iron. So, I personally don't think
there would be much of a problem. Just my observations on the way to and
from the plant.

Frank