[AZ-Observing] Five Mile Meadow: Musical Slideshow on SAC Site

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, evac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 22:24:27

Hi all,

SAC Webmaster Stan Clark has posted Jenn's and my slideshow (with musical
accompaniment) of the 2004 and 2005 Five Mile Meadow star parties.  It's
mostly pictures of folks and scopes.

It took less than a minute to download the 15 Mb file on my cable modem.
It is a Windows executable, but I promise it will not harm your computer.

You can download it by following this link:

http://www.saguaroastro.org/content/photos.htm

Tom