[AZ-Observing] Re: Dean is Famous!

  • From: Gene A Lucas <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 23:52:09 -0700

Second the motion!  What a great story about Dean and the amazing work
going on at the Mirror Lab.
I have had a number of great tours through the establishment over the
years, and have had the good fortune to see how the projects have
progressed.
But the real "magic" has been through Dean's expertise in flattening out
all those acres of glass!

And Dean has posted some really good photographs of many subjects on his
web pages, too...
Gene Lucas
(17250)