[AZ-Observing] Re: Dean Ketelsen

  • From: Roger Ceragioli <rogerc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 14:28:40 -0700

Dear List:

The previous message posted about Dean Ketelsen was not meant for
general consumption, but rather for a close group of friends.  Sorry.
Dean has hundreds of well-wishers, I know; and I'm glad for that.  But
right now we don't want a deluge of visiters.  So the message shouldn't
have been posted on this list.  That was against my desire, and I wasn't
consulted before it was done.

At any rate, the surgery is presently scheduled for Wednesday, August
30.  We cannot know the outcome, but there is hope.  He has excellent
surgeons.

So for know, please just CLOSE FRIENDS should visit or call.

I will write to the list after Wednesday to let anyone interested know
what's going on.  Then in a few weeks, his many acquaintances and
well-wishers are welcome to call or visit.

Roger Ceragioli