[AZ-Observing] Re: Coudy Southwest

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 14:17:01 -0700

More information please.
"a 16" f/4.5... "   "Skycommander"
Probably enough clues for some.... but not for me.
Sounds like it better be a dob.....       Where are you going to put THAT in
the motorhome ??
Or should I ask.... what do you have to "move out" of the motorhome to make
room for it ??
Mfg and other info please...

David M. Douglass
david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx