[AZ-Observing] Comet & Kitt Peak photo from yesterday

  • From: <sam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 17:56:42 -0700

I tried to get one last sunset photo of the comet tonight, but it just
wasn't going to happen. I tried to locate in the binocs and only caught a
brief glimpse and could not find again. It's becoming too dim to make out
against the twilight, and the crud in the lower atmosphere isn't helping. So
here's a shot I took just after sunset yesterday. The comet isn't all that
spectacular, but it was pretty cool to get Kitt Peak in the same shot.

http://www.pbase.com/pegsam/image/73127294

Sam Rua
Tucson