[AZ-Observing] Re: Comet Holmes on Monday night

  • From: "Spencer, Darrell" <DSpencer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 13:19:44 -0800

You aren't kidding about good conditions the last couple of nights.

Holmes IS still naked eye from my back yard (Dynamite and 54th st,
county island called Cave Creek).  It filled 2/3 of my FOV in 10x50
binoculars.  In fact, (and this amazes me) M31 was naked eye with
averted vision last night.  =20

Now, as for my southern view . . .

Darrell Spencer