[AZ-Observing] Clearing out for Messier Marathon

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Org, Az-Observing@Freelists." <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 11:16:18 -0700

Howdy all;

I am happy to announce that the skies are clearing and people are set up
and ready at the airstrip site for the Messier Marathon.  I drove over
this morning and I can report that the road is in pretty good shape.
There are a few muddy spots so drive carefully.  Al and Lori made it
towing a pretty large trailer.

I am hoping to get some images tonight and check off a few objects on my
list.

See ya;
Steve Coe