[AZ-Observing] Cherry Road for the weekend

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 12:19:31 -0700

Howdy all;

I have mentioned to a few folks that I was planning to make it up to Cherry
Road for both Friday and Saturday night.  Now, that is not going to happen.
I have a minor family emergency, nothing big, but I need to be around to be
helpful, ya'know how it is.

Anyway, I am planning to drive up to Cherry Road for Saturday night and come
back around Moon rise.

Hope to see lots of folks there;

Steve Coe