[AZ-Observing] Cherry Road Observing This Weekend

  • From: <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 16:28:38 -0700

Anyone going up to Cherry Road Friday night? Looking at the weather reports it
looks like it will not favor astronomical endeavors following tomorrow
(Friday). Saturday will have clouds and high winds, Sunday less of the same.
Friday looks great but it could be as late as 8 PM before I could get up there.
 (Traffic getting out of town for the memorial day weekend might be a big issue
with getting there in a reasonable amount of time...) I would be thinking all
nighter if I go.