[AZ-Observing] Cherry Road

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 11:29:57 -0700

Are there any really, really crazy people out there willing to consider
a short trip to Cherry Road tonight?

Yes, yes I know there are clouds predicted, even a hint of precipitation
is suggested.

Here's my dilemma; I've tinkered with the 14 inch telescope and would
like a chance to get it out for a test to see how much better it
performs.  Yes, the back yard could do, but we're looking at 110+ degree
temperatures, making Cherry Rd somewhat cooler.  Actually anything less
than 110 is cooler.

If the clouds aren't all that bad, this would seem to be an ideal
evening for a test, especially with such an early moon rise.

Anyone considering such a trip?

aj