[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd this weekend?

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 03:45:28 EDT

Well, I guess that makes at least two plus one more who will be coming up
from Tempe who also is unable to go to 5 mile. So that makes three vehicles and
4
scopes so far :-)
      Clear Skies
      Dwight L Bogan

In a message dated 9/26/2003 10:28:54 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
rvorbeck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I am also unable to make it to 5 mile meadow and plan on going to Cherry Rd.
Site. Anyone going for sure?