[AZ-Observing] Cherry Rd. Sat night....

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 15:30:46 -0700

Thad and I have just finished speaking on the telephone while we both
looked at our favourites weather URLs.  Our final decision; after much
thought, discussion, wishful thinking and frustration, is to make a go
of it tonight to Cherry Rd!

He will be at my house at 5:00pm and we will leave then.

To make it clear to all, Thad and I will be at Cherry Rd. all night long
and anyone wanting to join in for all or part of the evening is very
welcome.

My most serious observing probably won't occur until after moon set,
which is around 11:30pm and will last until twilight.

aj

Thad Robosson wrote:

> Hey All,
>
> Well, AJ's nose for the weather appears to still be on, the latest images
> from GOES8 do not look too good.  I won't bother heading to Cherry Rd unless
> it starts looking better.  Any last minute ideas on where to head?  Tuscon
> has a "clear" forecast tonite.
>
> Thad

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --
-- File: nsmailCN.TMP

Reporting-MTA: dns; tisch.mail.mindspring.net
Received-From-MTA: DNS; ip42.phoenix25.az.pub-ip.psi.net
Arrival-Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 18:23:09 -0400 (EDT)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; freelist.org
Last-Attempt-Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 18:23:10 -0400 (EDT)

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --
-- File: nsmailJK.TMP

Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 15:27:15 -0700
From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: AZ Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Cherry Rd Sat. Nite...

Thad Robosson wrote:

> Hey All,
>
> Well, AJ's nose for the weather appears to still be on, the latest images
> from GOES8 do not look too good.  I won't bother heading to Cherry Rd unless
> it starts looking better.  Any last minute ideas on where to head?  Tuscon
> has a "clear" forecast tonite.
>
> Thad

---
with the subject: unsubscribe.