[AZ-Observing] Cherry Rd Report - not bad!

  • From: "Fran" <mcqz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 00:15:13 -0700

Thanks to all who came out - maybe 30 or so folks and 20ish telescopes!
I'm especially grateful for the warm welcome for us newbies and the help and
advice from the older hands (not necessarily in age).
A very special thanks to Jennifer for the brownies!  I can only speak for
the frosted, but it was delicious!  There is nothing like chocolate to
compensate for miserable conditions - like clear skies, no light pollution,
and good folks.  The chocolate made it all bearable<g>   I'm only sorry I
couldn't stay longer, but now that I know what to expect, we'll make more
elaborate plans.
Clear skies and keep the shiny side up.

Fran McHugh
Winslow, AZ