[AZ-Observing] Cave Nebula

  • From: pulind@xxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 00:29:32 -0500 (EST)

This is a stack of  23 five minute sub-frames taken Monday and y esterday at
the antennas site .  It was partly an exercise to see if I could realign my
"push-to" scope to the exact position and camera angle on a second night.
(The camera had been rotated  between setups).  I used a fre eware plate-
solver called Elbrus for position and angle de termination.   As for the
image,  I'm not too happy with the bloated st ars that resulted from extreme
stretching.

Paul Lind

http://www.pbase.com/paullind/image/147837564