[AZ-Observing] Re: Can someone help? w: Asteroid occultation from Phoenix to Yuma

  • From: "Steven Dodder" <sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 19:39:31 +0000

That's odd,

  I responded to this request last week and did a test at Stone Haven.  The
star in question fades into the twilight well befor the occultation is to
occur.  Paul said he'd try again later, next time an occultation occurs over
Phoenix.  Did he reconsider?

Steve and Rosie Dodder sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx Visit my web site at
http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman

>From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>