[AZ-Observing] Awhile Back

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ-Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 12:46:55 -0700

Awhile back there was a discussion of our amateur rocket activities when
we were a lot younger. Someone asked if anyone on this list had used a
particular rocket book. I don't remember the name the person gave, but I
said I would check my library because I had used a rocket book when I
was into rockets. I just remembered to check it out. The book I have is
Rocket Manual for Amateurs by Capt. Bertrand R. Brinley.
Stan