[AZ-Observing] At Antennas

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 01:02:52 -0500 (EST)

Hello all;

I am at the Antennas site and the rain has stopped and it has cleared out
rather nicely.  There is still some moisture in the air, so I would bring
your dew heaters if you have some.

There is one other set of folks here in a trailer and they are not
astronomers.  I can tell that because they have white light on all night.
Not too bright, but not faint either.  We might chat with them tomorrow
and see if they will kill the lights for us.  I am set up at a location
that will allow me to use the Winnebago as a block for that light.  You
will see once you get here.

This location also allows me to point my antenna at the satellite and I am
sitting here watching "Meteorite Men" after observing with binoculars for
a few hours.

See ya;
Steve Coe