[AZ-Observing] Re: Astro Photo Compilation

  • From: Howard Anderson <handy13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 16:44:50 -0700

Hi George,

Great job!  I watched the whole thing just now.
Good stuff...

I was working inside Cheyenne Mountain in those days
so I missed a lot of TV shows.  The music is very unfamiliar.

Here are some Science Fiction radio shows:
https://archive.org/details/OTRR_Dimension_X_Singles

Nightfall is particularly interesting.  12 sun system with intelligent
life.  Always light outside ... Except once every 2000 years...

Thanks,

Howard