[AZ-Observing] Re: Anyone up for observing this week?

  • From: Joe Larkin <joeclarkin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 20:42:30 -0700 (PDT)

Randy --

Are you still planning on going out to Vekol on Friday?

As of right now (thurs evening) it looks like Friday may be okay and
Saturday may be a little worse.

I'm up for Friday if the weather cooperates.

Of course, anyone else interested besides Randy is more than welcome
as well. And I am willing to go to Picketpost if that works out
better for people.

Joe Larkin