[AZ-Observing] Anybody Own The Imaging Source B&W Camera?

  • From: "tpolakis@xxxxxxx" <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, evac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:31:32 -0400

Hi all,

After 10 months of flawless operation, I'm having all sorts of interesting
installation problems with my DMK series B&W USB video camera.  It is
giving me the USB "three chimes of death."  Some of the problems appear to
be unique to my laptop computer.  One way to diagnose if it's entirely the
fault of my computer would be to connect another nearly identical camera
from The Imaging Source.  It has to be a USB2.0 (not firewire) model, and
it also has to be one of their black-and-white cameras.

So does anybody else in the Phoenix camera own one of these cameras?
Thanks.

Tom