[AZ-Observing] Re: Any up for Sunday Night at Eagle Eye?

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 13:52:41 -0700

Thad and Matt;

I am going to pick up relatives at the airport at 3 o'clock, so I will not
be able to make it for a trip to Eagle Eye Survey Site anytime soon, but I
would certainly look forward to a report from you guys.  Take a compass and
see what directions you can observe easily, there is a hill that appears to
be to the SW and might need to be "observed around" if you have a list to
the south.  Otherwise the sky is pretty wide open and there is a nice
mountain that appeared to block off lights of Phoenix nicely.

Hope it all works out;
Steve

Author "Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist"
Saguaro Astronomy Club website
www.saguaroastro.org