[AZ-Observing] Re: Antenna activity

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 22:48:32 -0700

Ken;

I will be at the Antennas site through the Memorial weekend. I plan to
get a nap in the evening and then get up for Milky Way viewing and
imaging once it is high enough to be out of the Phoenix lights. I plan
to leave on Tuesday after the holiday weekend and make my way north to
the RV park in Happy Jack. The temperature has been warm in the
afternoon and wonderful after the Sun goes down.

See ya;
Steve Coe