[AZ-Observing] Re: Altitude of Leonid Moon

  • From: SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 20:14:41 EST

Stan,

Skymap Pro shows the follwoing lunar data from Cherry Rd which is close
enough to your place in Dewey for goverment work:

0300:
Altitude:  42° 20' 29"
Azimuth: 259° 25' 57"

0330:
Altitude:  36° 23' 56"
Azimuth: 264° 22' 2"

0400:
Altitude:  30° 24' 55"
Azimuth: 268° 49' 33"

It looks like the the Moon will be about 90 degrees from the radiant.

Clear Skies
Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club