[AZ-Observing] Re: All Arizona messier marathon photos

  • From: Richard Tejera <Saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 17:26:11 -0700

Shoulda submitted it anyway. You'd have 2st in th imaging marathon. Glad you
had fun anyway.
Also could you I'd the fellows playing guitar with you, and the other fellow as
well?

Thanks
Rick

On April 4, 2014, at 06:45, Howard Anderson <handy13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Rick,

Just a quick note:  I imaged 100 of the 110 objects Friday
evening.  (Got started late due to USB, etc. problems that
I had to sort out...  So missed first 10 objects...)

Clouds Saturday were not kind.  I did not notice that Dec somehow
had changed by 20 or 30 minutes so nothing would have been
in the field anyway.  Maybe ground settled?

Anyway, that is why I did not submit a report...
Had a good time otherwise.

Thanks,

Howard
http://www.astroshow.com