[AZ-Observing] Adam Block!!! Saguaro Astronomy Club meeting this Friday--

  • From: "Jennifer Polakis" <m24@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 13:00:33 -0700

September 12th, 7:30pm @ Grand Canyon University 35th Ave & Camelback.
Everyone is invited and welcome!

This month's lecturer will be the world's favorite astro-imager Mr. Adam Block
speaking on the new UofA Mt. Lemmon Sky Center and astro photography.

For further information on Adam and Mt. Lemmon Sky Center visit:
http://www.mlobservatory.com/eveningprogram.html
and Adam's Caelum Observatory http://www.caelumobservatory.com/

For further information on Saguaro Astronomy Club including directions & map to
the meeting, http://www.saguaroastro.org/

I-17 to Camelback Road, West on Camelback to _33rd_ Avenue which is a small
traffic lighted intersection one block East of the big intersection of
Camelback & 35th Avenue.
North onto 33rd Avenue which is the entrance to the university.  Stop at the
guard gate and say something like "astronomy club", park, and continue heading
North on foot down the lighted pathway a short distance to the Fleming Building
where our meeting classroom is located.  Follow your ears to the astro-banter.

Afterward ~10:15p we meet up for a post meeting meeting at the JB's Restaurant
on the SW Corner of Northern and 35th Avenue.

For further information/directions, contact Jennifer or Steve directly.

Hope to see you all there!
Looking forward!

Jennifer Polakis, VP
Saguaro Astronomy Club