[AZ-Observing] AZ Reptile Alert

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "AZ Observing List" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 12:21:01 -0700

Backyard Astronomer reminder: Shades of Ophiuchus! Time to watch for
rattlesnakes. Just found a baby one in my side yard. Luckily I saw it before
it saw me. So where's the Mom and Pop I wonder? Anyway, if it happens to you,
call City of Phx Snake Removal (actually they are AZ Herpetological
Association, state-wide) they'll treat you right:  480-894-1625.
www.azreptiles.com

Jack Jones
Public Events Coordinator
Saguaro Astronomy Club