[AZ-Observing] Re: ATM meeting is tomorrow

  • From: SteveM <stevemalmkar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 09:19:18 -0800 (PST)

Paul:
It was good seeing you this weekend at the Antenna's site.  I stopped by Sunday
morning to say goodbye, but missed you.  It was early.

I spoke to you last month about bringing my G11 to the ATM meeting to get some
help installing a new high precision one piece worm.  Unfortunately, I won't be
able to make it this time.  My wife is in California on business, so I've got
my
daughter Jamie solo and tomorrow is piano and voice lessons.

I'll try to make it next month though.  Thanks for your hospitality in hosting
the ATM meetings.  I'll see you on Friday at the meeting though.

Steve Malmkar
(Mallincam Steve)