[AZ-Observing] A nice update on the Robert Burnham Jr. Memorial...

  • From: "Jennifer Polakis" <m24@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "RobertBurnhamJr. Memorial" <M24@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 18:24:27 -0700

I noticed the recipient of the scholarship that was made with the remaining
funds from the memorial was listed as a volunteer at Lowell Observatory.  It
has been 5 years since Haley DeLong graduated from Burnham's alma matter
Prescott High.  She's completed her Bachelors Degree in Astronomy at
Northern Arizona University and is continuing on as a graduate student to
get a degree in Sustainability...Please check out the P-base blog to see the
latest updates--a photo of Haley by the Robert Burnham Jr. Memorial at
Lowell, and an update from Haley herself!  We couldn't have asked for a
better person to honor Robert Burnham Jr.

http://www.pbase.com/polakis/rbjm

Thanks again to all of you who made the memorial possible.

Please forward this message along to those who are interested.

Jennifer Polakis
M24@xxxxxxx