[AZ-Observing] A great time at the Antennas for New Moon week

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: SMTP <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 18:07:28 -0700

Howdy all;

Lots of folks and scopes at the Antennas site over the past 10 days or
so and I enjoyed lots of observing and imaging.  It was consistently
what I would call a 7 out of 10 for transparency, lots of stars and good
Milky Way.  Also Matt and I had a night of excellent seeing with his
Celestron 11 at 400X on Jupiter.  Much great detail, even some within
the Red Spot!

I am back in the RV park near Wickenburg and am ready for some
football.  Some good games this weekend.  Sorry, that is not about
observing.

See ya at the SAC meeting;
Steve Coe