[AZ-Observing] 7 August Tucson ASP Awards Banquet

  • From: Jeff <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ-Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 14:35:05 -0700

I just heard from the ASP regarding the Tucson banquet 07 August.
The website indicates that tickets must be purchased in advance because the
hotel needs a count prior to the banquet.  Please give me a call and you can
purchase the additional tickets over the phone.  You can also have your friends
contact me by phone to purchase tickets.

Thanks,

Albert Silva
Astronomical Society of the Pacific
tel. 415.337.1100 x100