[AZ-Observing] Re: 5MM Friday night weather

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 08:34:11 -0800

Looking at a map, it appears it is actually shorter to get to 5MM by way
of Stoneman Lake than through Clint Wells. I have not been on the road
through Stoneman Lake for years. Does anyone know if the 8 mile stretch
of dirt road (assuming my map is up to date) is bad enough to warrant
going through Clint Wells?
Stan