[AZ-Observing] 5 Mile Meadow Next weekend

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 10:12:39 -0700

I posted this from work yesterday but it seems to not have made it through.
Apologies in advance if it shows up after I repost here.

Anyway. I'm planning a two nighter next weekend. Planning on heading up
Friday around noonish. Andrew Goodwin & I are going to convoy up. We will be
meeting at the AM-PM store at 27th Ave & Deer Valley Rd, just west of I-17
off the Deer Valley Exit. You're more than welcome to join us if you choose.
Noon departure should put us up at the site around 1430-1500.

We will be on CB channel 15. I'm sure Andrew will be on some ham channel or
another, If he's already converted you :)

Rick Tejera
President
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club