[AZ-Observing] 15 telescopes at Antennas

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 12:04:48 -0500

Howdy all;

We had a pretty clear night last night, a little fuzzy in parts of the sky
for an hour or so, but generally quite nice.  And, it never got really
cold, I went to bed at 2 AM and it was 42 degrees.

I shot a variety of targets and will show them off at the SAC meeting next
week.  I am happy with the results.

While some of the images were tracking Darrell and I spent some time using
binoculars for some excellent wide field views of the Winter Milky Way.

Lots of fun;
Steve Coe