[aviostechgroup] Re: Block Sender

  • From: "Mark Smith" <mark.smith1974@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aviostechgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 22:20:27 +0100

Dear Marcia

I use Outlook Express at work and home, but this is a direct email programme I use with either my works email or an NTL broadband account.

I know on the messages menu option in Outlook Express if you press the letter "S" when you are on the email this adds it to the block senders list, but not sure about your Hot Mail account.

There are also Spam filters you can buy now days, which may help if it is Spam your wanting to filter.

Hope this may help.

Regards

Mark
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marcia Holder" <Marcia3@xxxxxxxxx>