[AVAPL Members] Request for Assistance: SUD-IOP Psychologist FS

  • From: "Kenneth Adams" <kmadams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <members1@xxxxxxxxx>, "VHA National Psychology Chiefs" <VHANationalPsychologyChiefs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 11:46:18 -0500

Hello Colleagues,

Does anyone have a Functional Statement for a 1.0 SUD-IOP
Psychologist position that they especially like? I would be thankful
if you could share it so it can inform what we are putting together
for our MH Service. It be glad to share what we come up with.

With thanks,

Ken Adams
Ann Arbor

Electronic Mail is not secure, may not be read every day, and should not be
used for urgent or sensitive issues